So I must say that 19 weeks has been about the shittiest thus far! The baby isn't what is making me feel this way. It may be the cause though. Memorial day I was walking through the park trying to catch the ice cream guy. Well I started feeling a cramping. It wasn't like the
"Oh shit I'm gonna miscarry again" type cramp, but none the less it didn't feel good. Well from that point on I started feeling a really sharp pain in my abdominal area. I'm not bleeding and it isn't crampy so I am not too worried. I think I may have a hernia. Needless to say.... what ever this shit is...it fucking hurts like hell! If I decide to stand or walk around is when it hurts the worse. I lay on my sides and it takes some of the pressure off but it still spikes. Laying on my back feels best. It doesn't flare up as much. But guess what, coming up on fine months , I am not supposed to lay on my back anymore. I just can't fucking win! Anyway I have an appointment on the 7th with the OB/GYN and we will see what is going on. I was going to go to the emergency room because it was keeping me up at night crying. But because I only have insurance that covers the pregnancy, I wasn't sure if medi-cal would cover it had it been what I though it was (hernia).
So until the 7th I will just have to stay in bed as much as possible and worryingly await my Dr. appointment. If I can stand long enough to get ready and take pictures, you will see a belly shot this week. Otherwise it is out of the guestion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment