Friday, May 25, 2007

18 Weeks




I am 18 weeks pregnant YAY! There hasn't been much that changed. I have however finally received my actual Medi-cal card. It took me over two months to get this little sucker in my hands but now that I have it, I can go see a Dr.
I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Feldman today. I wont get to see him until the 7th of June. I swear this crap with waiting sucks ass! But I guess the closer I am to 20 weeks , the more chance I have of finding out the accurate sex no? Anyway I am hoping I will like Dr. Feldman. Apparently he delivered my friend Melissa and she has been to see him. She said that he is a sweet old man and she likes him. So if she likes him, I am sure I will too.
So I guess I will have to wait till week 20 to see a Dr. for the first time and to find out the sex. I was hoping I could do it this week.... but I guess that was wishful thinking. Damn Medi-cal for taking two and a half months!

No comments: