Friday, July 6, 2007

24 weeks


I'm laying in bed last night and decide to switch to my right side instead of laying on the left. All the sudden I get this monster kick. I quickly grabbed Jason's hand and stuck it on my belly. He got to feel her kick :-) All this time I was the only one who got to feel her. But as I sit here and watch my belly at the moment and see her going off like a bag-o-popcorn , I realize that now everyone will get to feel her now.


We went to our Dr. appointment yesterday and the Dr. says her heart beat is great and she is the right size for where I am at in my preggers. So thus far she is a healthy little girl. Lets pray that it stays that way. Either way I still love her! But I went for my glucose tolerance screening yesterday. That is always pleasant isn't it? LOL I haven't yet received a call ... so that means they haven't run my blood work yet.... that or everything is fine. I will however keep ya posted.

No comments: