Thursday, July 12, 2007
Rock On
Yesterday Michaela was moving around quite a bit. Normally she makes little movements at least once every ten minutes. Some I can barely feel...and others seems strong. But yesterday she seemed to be moving around more frequently and stronger. Every time I feel her moving it makes me feel excited. But last night I noticed something. My belly was rocking around pretty good. Normally she kicks and you can see my belly move a tad. Well last night she would kick and then drag all over. It was like she was seeing tracers off her leg or something so she was waving them around , it wasn't just little bumps. It looked like there was a mosh pit going on in my womb....lol Anyway, It made me overly excited and I thought I would just share that with ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment