Monday, July 30, 2007

27th week


Today Marks the last day of my second trimester. Which indeed means that it is the last day of being 27weeks. Thanks to some lovely preggo acne I decided to skip a pic or two..LOL But here is a picture of me at Doheny beach with (from left to right) Brianna , Shawna , Michelle , Brianna, and Myself at 27 weeks. Enjoy it!
Now for an update. I went in to Sweet Beginnings today after my week of dieting and exercise for my gestational diabetes. She said that my sugar levels are looking good and I am doing well. All with the exception of my morning time fasting readings. So realizing that I have been skipping a few snacks at night or eating them rather early.... may be the cause of my high blood sugar readings in the morning. We decided to move my snacks to a later time and see if that works. If it does not , then I will be taking insulin at night to control my sugars whiles I am sleeping. I am hoping that I don't have to do this ...because it would suck royally. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to give the shots to myself and would have to ask Jason to do it for me. Having someone who likes needles and has been clean for 3 years giving me shots. Makes me a little nervous. Oh well ... life goes on. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.